OnScene Solutions manufactures a unique cargo slide system that utilizes anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance. Where most competitors utilize metal on metal rollers OnScene’s slide rollers are made of durable urethane that significantly reduces rail wear, rolling resistance, and noise.
The latching system is designed for actuation with gloved hands and features an easy access, easy pull design. Fit and finish are of very high quality to match the finish of today’s high quality apparatus and feature a limited lifetime warranty.
Models currently available are the 100% single direction slide rated at 1000#, the 70% extension slide available in both single and dual direction versions also rated at 1000# and the tilt down models rated at 250# for higher mounting areas.
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Stainless Hardware
- High corrosion resistance
- Smooth rolling urethane wheels
- Easy access release handle designed for gloved hands
- Single direction, dual direction and tilt down models available
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Custom sizing available
- Top cargo tray’s available as an add-on